On April 11-12, Smile-Expo will organize the sixth festival of gaming and geek culture called WEGAME at the Kyiv-based International Exhibition Centre.
The event is growing in size year by year, attracting more and more industry-specific companies and game fans. WEGAME 6.0 will once again offer the well-loved esports tournaments, the cosplay show, and the awards ceremony for indie developers. Besides, our team plans to add new kinds of entertainment.
Six locations of WEGAME 6.0
This year, the festival’s venue will include six main locations where every attendee will find contests and activities for his liking.
- Indie developers will present game projects in the AWARDS ZONE. The best of them will also compete for the WEGAME Award. The expert jury will select winners in seven nominations and attendees will shape the destiny of the eighth category – the Audience Award.
- The cosplay contest will take place in the COSPLAY ZONE without any restrictions in characters. Original cosplayers will show off on the main stage along with the cosplayers of games, films, series, books, and comics. The cosplay show of WEGAME 6.0 will award winners in five nominations. Judges will select the best performance, craft, and image. Besides, there will be the Audience Award and the Organizer’s Award.
- Polar games (PC) will take place in the ESPORTS ZONE. The festival will offer Dota 2 and CS: GO tournaments with online qualifiers and the LAN final, 1×1 and 2×2 game battles, as well as viewer tournaments with straightaway recording.
- In the MOBILE ZONE, every attendee will have a possibility to register for the Hearthstone competition.
- In the CONSOLE ZONE, fans will avidly play Mortal Kombat and cyber football with the registration at the event.
- In the cozy BOARD ZONE, guests will be able to check out new board games and spend time playing their favorite games in a pleasant company. You will be able to book a table at the festival.
New ARG quest and big Gift Marathon
At the past WEGAME festival, we hosted an ARG quest for the first time. Its participants fulfilled tasks in one of the five classes on the territory of the festival and online. This year, we have decided to update the quest by adding cool prizes, many surprises, and pleasant unexpected things.
Everyone loves presents! For this reason, we have launched a large-scale Gift Marathon. It is very simple to participate in the draw – all you need to do is to buy a ticket to WEGAME 6.0. The earlier you buy the ticket, the more gifts you can get. Overall, it is planned that the Gift Marathon will consist of six stages and one big draw. Gifts will be getting more and more valuable at every next stage. The winner in the first stage will be chosen on February 24.
We keep advancing and expanding the program of the festival.
Follow the news on the official website of WEGAME 6.0 to keep up with all updates.