On April 24, our company organized the first in Belarus Minsk iGaming Affiliate Conference. Keynote players of the iGaming and affiliate marketing fields met to single out main trends and challenges of the industry.
Legal peculiarities of gambling in Belarus
Partner of REVERA legal firm Helen Mourashko explained how the situation changed in the Belarusian online gambling market. As this kind of gambling became legal on April 1, Helen gave several fundamental recommendations as how to start a business in this market:
- registration of a bank account and website domain in Belarus is required;
- expert’s statement proving the compliance with data protection requirements is required;
- you have to pay state taxes.
Challenges of blockchain casino
Chief Marketing Officer at DAO.Casino Dmitry Belianin distinguished main problems in modern blockchain-based gambling:
- small number of games;
- low quality of games;
- complicated registration process;
- lack of bonuses.
Dmitry believes that the solution of these problems lies on the surface: it is necessary to streamline all mentioned stages and integrate the KYC policy.
Head of Analytics Department at PromoPult.ru Ruslan Baybekov explained how one can warm up the account, how to set up the bypass of moderation, and how to cloak. He thinks it is important to be ready to a ban and start from a small budget. At the same time, one should not hustle and should experiment more often.
About good and bad content
CEO at Gambling.pro Tatiana Nasonova told how advertisers could improve conversion rates and traffic of affiliates. In addition, she shared what distinguishes good content from bad one: the important things here are beneficial and fair terms, trust triggers, calls to action, and social proof.
The conference featured a dialogue between experts of the iGaming niche:
- chief marketing officer at Quints Eduard Rogov;
- SXO at Pokerdom Inna Babich;
- CMO at Favbet Nik Rudenko;
- head of business development at Voonix Johannes Nordholm.
The moderator of the meeting was the head of BelGameDev Yaraslau Kot. He explained the importance of narrative for iGaming. Further, experts talked about the most successful affiliate marketing tools in gambling.
Guests of Minsk iGaming Affiliate Conference familiarized with the latest achievements of iGaming in the exhibition area that gathered market players.
- Favbet showcased operation of its affiliate network and told about its approach to arbitrage specialists.
- Quints presented the latest software developments intended for affiliates and media buyers.
- RichPush advertising network showed how one can scale campaigns not spending money on low-quality traffic.
- SupportLAB presented its marketing service.
- Promatic Games developed a gambling platform on HTML5 and unveiled it at the event.
- Alpha Affiliates network showcased its own projects.
After the official part of the event, our company organized a party for guests together with Pokerdom, Carat casino, and Zett poker club. The poker tournament and rich show program encouraged communication.
We express gratitude to all partners and sponsors for assistance in the support of the event! We are looking forward to the next event dedicated to affiliate marketing in gambling – Zurich iGaming Affiliate Conference held in Switzerland on June 21.