Smile-Expo has been holding blockchain and cryptocurrency conferences since 2014. 50 events have taken place in 24 countries within such a period. This year’s event will bring together business community representatives and experts of the most profitable and promising sectors – gambling.
An updated event format, 20 top speakers from various industries and countries, 275 sq. m. of exhibition area, 9 hours of networking, and a huge amount of attendees looking forward to seeing like-minded fellows: this is what you will be able to enjoy at the ninth Blockchain Conference Moscow to be held on October 3.
Program of Blockchain Conference Moscow
This year, the conference program is divided into two blocks:
- Blockchain in business: statutory regulation of the industry in different countries, changes in the concept of cybersecurity at the age of cryptocurrencies, and application of data distributed ledger in diverse business niches;
- Insider information, forecasts, and prospects: secrets of successful investments, features of IEO projects, future of stablecoins, and cryptocurrencies in gambling.
You will discover where to find skillful blockchain specialists, why blockchain in gambling means the future of online platforms, how to use cryptocurrencies in gambling business with maximum benefits for operators, and lots of other insider information.
Besides, the event will feature a demo zone allowing participants to show new technological solutions for the blockchain field. It will involve representatives of blockchain and trading companies, cryptocurrency exchange owners, investment funds, and many others.
Speakers of Blockchain Conference Moscow
To make each conference encourage the efficient sharing of best practices, we attract the best speakers from all over the world. They include both Russian experts and foreign investors:
- Gordon Einstein, Founding Partner at CryptoLaw Partners;
- Bruce Jeong, CEO at TNC Group and Fundshing, investor;
- Evgeniy Romanenko, crypto economist, host of the iTuber channel, moderator of crypto events;
- Vladimir Popov, Menaskop & Synergis, IT lawyer, entrepreneur, author of the ICO book;
- Valeriy Petrov, Vice President at the Russian Association of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
More information about speakers and activities of the event is available on the website of Blockchain Conference Moscow.